GERADA'S PHARMACY & CLINICS
Winter Flu Jab Service
If you want to help protect yourself against flu this winter, our Winter Flu Jab Service is here to help.
Even if you had a flu vaccination last year, you may consider having it again this year to protect yourself against the viruses responsible for causing most cases of flu, including the H1N1 (swine flu) virus.
If you are 16 or over, you can access our Winter Flu Jab Service.
Depending on what suits you best, you can either book an appointment for our Winter Flu Jab Service or check in our Pharmacy.
How much does it cost?
The Winter Flu Jab Service costs XXXXX. However, you may be able to get the vaccination for free on the NHS from your doctor:
- If you are aged 65 or over
- If you are pregnant
- If you suffer from a health condition such as diabetes or asthma.
- If you care for someone whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
Winter Flu Jab Service is not suitable for people under 16 years old. You may also not be able to have a flu vaccination if:
- You feel unwell, have a high temperature or an infection
- You are allergic to either eggs or chicken
- You have had an allergic reaction to a previous jab
- You have any other allergies
- If you are suitable you will be given the vaccination, which includes protection against viruses responsible for causing most cases of flu including the H1N1 virus (swine flu).